Highly accomplished arts administration profession recognized for my entrepreneurial nature and ability to effectively assess operations with a highly creative approach towards strategy, planning, institutional growth, community relations, problem solving, and managing complexity. Experience includes commercial, non-profit, and educational theatre with skills in both presenting and producing.
- Administered a $20 million capital campaign while raising annual contributions of nearly $750 thousand.
- Administered six record-breaking annual fundraising benefits.
- Maintained, unassisted, all financial/payroll functions for $2.3 million organization.
- Administered the acquisition of New York City real property through raised funds, a bank loan, and government funding.
- Transitioned organization to a Professional Employment Organization for improved and expanded employee benefits while reducing overall payroll-related expenses.
- Developed and improved good working relationships with Broadway theatre unions, in time of transition.
- Instrumental in helping to grow and streamline theatrical presenting markets from 26 to over 50 during a time of rapid growth through repeated merger and acquisition.
- Arranged and coordinated engagements for over one thousand commercial theatre playing weeks in over fifty markets throughout North America with total gross sales exceeding $500 million.
- Administered the staging of twenty-three Off Broadway theatrical productions, a reading series consisting of over thirty-three readings, as well as other arts engagement endeavors.
- Design and implementation of corporate–wide tools for tracking ticket sales, marketing expenses, and engagement settlements, which were eventually translated to other corporate divisions and well received by the touring industry.
- Transitioned from in-house ticketing/fundraising software to low maintenance retail software to expand and improve functionality and reporting while maintaining entire system in-house without external assistance.
Also, an genuine, energetic, collaborative, and consensus-building leader who is focused, diligent, hard working, and sincerely committed to personal and professional excellence. A quality-oriented and action-driven leader with comprehensive knowledge of the industry with hands-on experience in all aspects of arts administration with an eye for detail, and the passion, motivation, and vision required to accomplish the mission at hand.